Transition Support Programme
Providing bespoke and person-centred programmes of support to enable a smooth transition for vulnerable groups.
Developing the skills and knowledge of beneficiaries to enhance their confidence, self-esteem, resilience, life skills, tenancy sustainment and job readiness.
Providing tailored holistic support to enhance the quality of life and ensure that individuals have an opportunity to thrive and achieve their potential.
Work-place Placement Opportunities.
Transitions – How we can support you
- Healthy Living (diet, personal hygiene, healthy relationships, drugs and alcohol etc)
- Budgeting (bills, purchasing on a budget, debt support etc)
- Domestic Skills
- Pre and Post tenancy (utilities, furniture etc)
- Safety and security (home and personal safety)
- Job readiness (CV templates, preparation for interview including clothing, work place etiquette)
- Resilience, confidence and self esteem
- Mental and emotional well-being